June 16 and 17, 2023
Contact Us About Event
In its 12th year, the Wine & Arts Festival attracts artists, food, and wineries from around the state to participate. More than 20 Ohio wineries, including Grove City’s own Plum Run Winery, will be on hand this year showcasing their award-winning wines while providing tastings and bottles for sale.
This premier event which draws nearly 30,000 wine and arts enthusiasts from across the region will also feature perfectly-curated art from artists across the state. Pair the winery’s best vintage wines while shopping an eclectic mix of fine art, jewelry, photography, crafts, glass work and so much more. Truly something everyone!
Take a break from shopping to refill your wine glass and grab small plates from a variety of food artisans, food trucks and dessert vendors.
Date, time & location
- Friday, June 16, 5p – 10p & Saturday, June 17, 11a – 10p.
- Historic Town Center, 3359 Park Street
- Tickets are $30 for 8 tickets and include a tasting cup. After the initial purchase, additional tickets are available at 3 for $10.
- Most wines are one ticket per taste, but some might be a higher ticket cost.
- Tickets will be available the day of the event.
- Get your Pre-Sale tickets at www.ticketsource.us/heart-of-grove-city
Parking & shuttle information
- Parking is available throughout the town center and surrounding neighborhoods.
- The free shuttle service will be available in the Broadway Center parking on the corner of Southwest and Broadway. Pick up and drop off will be on the east side of OH Tire.
- Please do not drink and drive. Assign a designated driver or use a car share service like Lyft or Uber.
If you’re traveling to the Wine and Arts Festival and need a hotel room, click here to see area accommodations.
For a list of wineries and the wines they will have, click on the PDF below.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Your business could be listed here, contact Andy Furr at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how.
Participating Ohio Wineries will be listed soon.
See our review from Ohio Festivals