We know it is a difficult time and it is hard to ask for assistance.
Please be assured that your application and any determination of financial assistance will be kept confidential.
Current service are is: Railroad tracks to the West, Haughn Road to the East, Casa Blvd to the South, and Southwest Blvd to the North.
If enough funds are raised and we can expand the service area, we encourage a small business outside of the service area to still apply and the committee will look into the potential of assisting that business.
A committee will review the applications and based on the need, and the amount of monies available, they will make a determination to assist you in your requested amounts. We wish we could help everyone with all of their financial needs but we need to be diligent with the monies raised.
Criteria to receive assistance:
- Must be within the HOGC Service Area, Railroad Tracks to the West, Haughn Road to the East, Casa Blvd to the South, and Southwest Blvd to the North. (unless the fund grows to the point where the area can be expanded)
- Must have taken steps to work with property owners on rent, utilities, and purveyors to defer or provide some type of relief.
- Financial assistance is only available for debt incurred after March 01 2020
- Financial assistance is not for any past due debt prior to March 01 2020 and you must be in good standing with creditors.
- Will consider a small business that is outside of the service area for future consideration if enough monies are raised.
What can i get financial assistance for?
Based on the amount of money available the committee will determine the amount that can be utilized to assist the businesses in their request. The committee may not be able to grant the full request based on the number of request and the funds available.
- Past Due Purveyors (only current past due after March 01 2020)
- Deferred payments
- Marketing support
- Graphic design