The application is at the bottom of this page. We encourage you to read all of the below before applying for the show. Direct Sales will not be accepted.
Wine and art: significations of the finer things in life. Both can be enjoyed in the relaxed charm of the historical Heart of Grove City at their Wine and Arts Festival, June 16 from 5 to 10pm, and June 17, 11 am to 10 pm. Twenty Ohio wineries, including Grove City’s own Plum Run Winery, will offer tastings of their various vintages as well as glasses, and guests can find a new favorite beverage or get-away spot. The wineries will be complimented by many authors, artists and artisans as they create treasures. Guests can expect everything from custom-made wooden furniture, to fine art, to vintage pieces.
Last year’s popularity, with approximately 25,000 attendees, promises that this year’s festival will be one that wine makers and artists won’t want to miss. This year all vendors can anticipate great exposure from City Scene Magazine and its circulation of 65,000, 614 Magazine, Columbus Monthly, SIP Magazine, and Ohio Wines .The venue will also be reported on digital and social media with a combined reach of over 175,000.The warmth and ease of summer enjoyed with friends in the streets of downtown Grove City and accented with wine and art is just what is needed after such a long and brutal winter. Tickets are available the day of the event.
The event is open to all artists who are at least 18 years of age. We are looking for high quality in the all mediums: painting, drawing, ceramics, sculpture,jewelry, etc. All items must be hand-crafted by the artist. Items using pre-formed molds, kits or works made by anyone other than the entering artist will not be accepted. Direct Sales Companies are not permitted.
Application Deadline: 03/31/2023 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time
Images: 3 Images of work plus 1 booth image
Jurors: 5 jurors
Jury/application Fee: $25 (nonrefundable)
Booth Space: $150
No discount for double booth
Artist Presence: Required of all artists: You must be present to exhibit. This includes collaborating artists.
Commercial studios involved in multiple or volume production should not apply to the show.
No. of Exhibitors expected from jury pool: 150
Parking: Free in surrounding public lot.
Limited storage space behind all booths
5 amps of electricity will be available for $25 within 100′ of booth
Volunteer Booth Sitters available during all festival hours.
All booths are accessible by vehicles for set-up/tear-down.
The Vendor agrees to each and all clauses set forth in this agreement and identified in the HOGC application herein incorporated by reference. Failure by the Vendor to abide by any clauses set forth in this agreement of the Wine and Art Festival, gives Grove City Town Center Inc. (hereinafter known as HOGC) and/or the authorized agents of the HOGC, the right to (1) immediately terminate this agreement (2) require Vendor, immediately upon notice of violation of this agreement, to cease operations and vacate the premises, and (3) forfeit any and all fees paid to HOGC for the right and privilege of participating as a Vendor of the Wine and Art Festival. No clauses of this agreement may be changed in any way or altered without the written, signed permission of the HOGC.
1. HOGC agrees to provide each the Vendor of the 2020 Wine and Art Festival with a 10 x 10 space. The Vendor must provide their own tables, chairs and extension cords (if electrical power is requested). In the event the Vendor fails to appear at the Festival and claim their reserved space by 4:00 PM, Eastern Time Zone, on the day of the event the HOGC reserves the right to assign, and or resell, such space to another prospective Vendor without further notice, nor refund, to the undersigned Vendor. If it appears, or it is necessary, for the undersigned Vendor to arrive later than the time noted above, it is the undersigned’s responsibility to notify and make arrangements with Andrew Furr, telephone number 614 539-8762.
2. Vendor agrees to obey all rules and instructions as directed by the HOGC Vendor Coordinators during the festival weekend; any failure to strictly adhere to such instructions may result in the immediate termination of this agreement and immediate forfeitures of any and all fees paid to the HOGC.
3. Vendor agrees and acknowledges that household pets, amplified sound, barbecue grills, within or around your designated booth space is strictly prohibited. Any violation herein shall be considered a material breach of this agreement by the Vendor and shall result in immediate termination of this agreement and forfeiture of any and all fees paid to the GCTC.
4. Vendor agrees and acknowledges abiding by all directions by the HOGC which seeks to protect the environment and infrastructure of City of Grove City and the safety of Festival patrons. Vendor hereby acknowledges its liability, and agrees to compensate the HOGC , for any damage(s) caused by, including but not limited to, its representatives, agents, employees, volunteers, members, vehicles, equipment, materials, objects to the environs and infrastructure of the park which causes the HOGC to pay for the repair, replacement, or other remuneration to the GCTC for such damage to the environs or infrastructure of the park.
5. Out of fairness and consideration of all Festival participants, Vendor acknowledges and agrees to only utilize such space contained within the confines of its booth, and not to extend beyond 3 feet directly in front of its booth, for any sales, distribution, or other solicitation by the HOGC participant. Vendor acknowledges and agrees that they are strictly prohibited from “canvassing” or otherwise roaming the Festival Grounds in any effort to promote its booth’s purpose. The HOGC will make every reasonable effort, as allowed by law; to prohibit any unauthorized “canvassing.”
6. As a courtesy to other exhibitors and festival participants, any amplified sound and loud noise from your booth is prohibited. Additionally, the Vendor acknowledges and agrees that any material of an adult nature shall not be displayed.
7. The HOGC reserves the right to prohibit, within any Vendor booth or on the festival grounds, the display, advertisement, or other promotion of any business, company, or organization which may be in conflict with a current HOGC sponsor or preferred vendor. Any questions concerning current HOGC sponsors or preferred vendors should be directed to the Wine Festival Committee Chairman prior to the event.
8. Vendor shall not display, offer for view or sell any illegal or contraband items. The laws of the State of Ohio and local ordinances of the City of Grove City shall control. Vendor shall not display, offer for view or sell any items that are unlicensed and/or copies/interpretations of licensed or registered items at any and all sites and operations.
9. Vendor shall not display, offer for view, take orders for, sell, or solicit for donation any items
That are imprinted, emblazoned or marked in any manner with any and all the words “Wine and Art Festival.” Even when printed with other words, Vendors shall not offer phrases, logos or artwork with any variations of these words.
10. Vendors shall not sublet their space to anyone.
11. Vendor acknowledges and understands that they are responsible for sales and use tax and shall in no way hold the GCTC or its representatives responsible for any type of permits other than for the festival itself. Vendor is responsible for the acts, and all costs associated with, any and all its employees and volunteers. No Vendor shall hold itself out as an Agent of the GCTC.
12. Cancellations / Refund Policy / No Shows: A 75% refund will be given with a written request received by three weeks prior to the event date, if the space can be filled from an approved waiting list. No refunds will be given for any request received one week prior to the event date.